Please visit https://gigaroam.smart.com.ph/roam to check and activate your Roaming Status.
We recommend to check your roaming service before you travel.
- For Prepaid, visit https://gigaroam.smart.com.ph/, dial *133# and select Check My Roaming or text Roam On to 333.
- For Postpaid, please call our hotline at *888, *800 for Smart Infinity Users, and #888 for Corporate or Enterprise Users. Or you can also message us on Smart's Facebook Page.
- If already outside the country, connect to any FREE WIFI and send us a message on Smart's Facebook Page or if you are traveling with a friend with an active Smart number, give us a call via our TOLL-FREE hotline at +63 2 8848 8878
We are sorry for the hassle.
It could be any of these reasons. It is possible that your roaming service is not active, or there may be a problem with your account. Our customer care representatives are ready to help you out. Just connect to any FREE WIFI and send us a message on Smart's Facebook Page or if you are traveling with a friend with an active Smart number, give us a call via our TOLL-FREE hotline at +63 2 8848 8878
It's possible that your data roaming service is not active.
Do a phone restart. Turn your phone off and wait for at least 2 minutes. Turn it back on and wait for the 5G/4G/LTE to appear. Sometimes it takes awhile.It did not work? It's possible your service is not active for data roaming. Give us a call, TOLL-FREE at +63 2 8848 8878.
Checking and activating is easy!
Using your prepaid account dial *133# and select Check My Roaming Status. Alternately, the Check Roaming Service is also available on this site. Click here. For postpaid users, call *888, *808 for Infinity or #888 for Corporate Customers.
- If your roaming service is active, you are all set.
- If not active:
- Prepaid Users: Send ROAM ON to 333 and receive an SMS confirmation.
- Postpaid Users: Call *888, *808 for Infinity or #888 for Corporate Customers.
Say goodbye to bothersome credit limit increase requests!
Not at all.
You will only get charged when you subscribe to a data roaming plan. When subscribed, any data roaming usage shall be deducted from your plan allocation. If you have fully consumed your allocation, data roaming services will not be available.
You can get charged on your mobile account if you do the following while roaming:
- Send a text message.
- Make and receive calls.
- Subscribe to data roaming plans using this website.
Your data roaming plan is secure.
Access to this site when abroad is FREE.